Sunday, October 10, 2010

MZTV

First Felix Show
Wow.


So much information on this site! I would like to visit this museum for sure. So interesting to be able to learn everything about television. That's a lot of history.


I used to watch Felix the Cat all the time, but I did not know that Felix the Cat was television's first star, a cartoon cat! That's just interesting that W2XBS made a cartoon and not an actual person TV's first star.


As years pass, the hours of television watched have increased. This is mostly true for children


For some reason, I did not know that Marilyn Monroe tried acting first! I sure feel uneducated =) but thanks to MZTV, I now know. Television really helped Marilyn Monroe become the famous icon that she is now.


This museum has so much information to share!




http://www.felixthecat.com/history.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment